I wonder if somebody could take a look at this site:

http://www.memoriahistorica.org.es/joomla/

It's not a site I'm working on or associated with, from a development point of view, in any way. However I notice that the page's text content overflows its container and I wondered (in case this should crop up in any site I *am* associated with) why this should be. Specifically, the content of the table:

<tableclass="blog"cellspacing="0"cellpadding="0">

extends beyond the right boundary of its parent element:

<divid="ja-content">

An earlier child:

<divclass="componentheading">

does appear to respect the parent's boundaries.

I can't for the life of me understand why this should be and so, for peace of mind only, if anyone could solve the riddle for me, I'd be very grateful.

Regards

Peter
--
*Peter Bradley*