Have you tried posting your question on Adobe forums?  It is worth a try
because MVPs on those forums are "paid in kind" to solve problems.  I say "in
kind" because they get Amazon tokens every month depending on how many
questions they have successfully solved.  Try this link:

<http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver?view=discussions>

Good luck.