12 nov 2013 kl. 22.39 skrev Tim Arnold:

> I think impressing was the main goal.  That, and to an an exercise in "what
> if?"

So how difficult would it be to implement CSS in a graphics app you think? I'd
say it's doable. If it's an attractive feature today I'm not sure. But it could
of course become one. How many designers thought we'd be doing simple animation
with CSS just a few years ago?

The menu choice "Export graphic to CSS" in an app real soon? Or never? What do
you think? It's probably more realistic to construct with CSS of course. Logos
in CSS do seem like an attractive feature.

Or perhaps there is an even better vector graphics format there already?