List,

I'm using this for my font stack:

font-family: "Trebuchet MS", "TrebuchetMS","Trebuchet", "Lucida
Grande", "Lucida Sans Unicode", "Lucida Sans", Tahoma, Helvetica,
Arial, sans-serif;

The three Trebuchets listed was attempt to solve my issue, which is
that although I see Trebuchet in my system it is not getting used on
my page in Chrome and I'm seeing Lucida instead. FireFox is fine. Can
anyone think of why this might be? Does Chrome need the name written
differently?

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Front-End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com