Den 15.11.2013 15:09, skrev Philippe Wittenbergh:
After spending quite a moment trying to understand what I should see, the demo appears to work for both the main (LH) column and the right hand side bar. Clicking on those labels triggers the (hidden) span to play show-and-hide as described on the page. Chrome what-appears-to-be 33 dev, Safari 7.

Good, thanks. Either a fixed bug, or something fishy with my local Chrome install then.

Fwiw, not very usable for keyboard users.

I am aware of that, and it has other weaknesses too. For now that is not a problem, but I will improve on things once I find practical uses for the basic method.

regards
        Georg