I think you will have to explain what "[t]he Google javascript is inside
a div" means.  Even if it physically appears there
(horrible thought but possible, I suppose), any <input>
element that it creates won't necessarily be parented there.
Let us see the code and we may be able to help.  Your
inline CSS will never work, I am afraid; what you are
attempting with it is logically impossible.

Philip Taylor.

P.S.  What a joy to see both "affect" and "effect" used
correctly as verbs in the same message :-)
--------