Le 23 janv. 2014 à 03:34, Ed Pybus <e...@slrecords.net> a écrit :

> 've encounter an odd problem with display:inline-block. When I have the
> website on a USB stick and open it in IE11 it opens as expected, when I
> transfer it to the server and open it the elements that should be display
> as inline-block are displaying just as a block. The elements in questions
> is a list of <li>s.

When you open the page from the server, what document mode is IE in? Open the
developer tools (F12), it should say near the top 'standard document mode' or
'backwards compat' or words to that effect. I seem to remember that IE
defaulted to back-compat mode (= IE7) for intranets - that used to be the case
for IE 8 at least.

If that is the case, then display: inline-block only applied to elements whose
natural display is inline.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh