On Jan 20, 2014, at 6:31 AM, Tom Livingston wrote:
> Try playing with the fieldset wrapping the search_box. Some other
> margin/padding settings were helping. Tweak to suit:
>
> margin: 0 2% 0 0;
> padding-top: 2px;

Tom,

        I plugged in those parameters and played around with various
combinations and was able to get the graphic to line up with the others, but
the text won't budge.  Oh well, it's close enough.  Since I haven't heard from
anyone else, I'll just leave it alone for now.

        Thanks again for your help.  It was much appreciated.

Frank

http://www.surfshopcart.com/
Setting up shop has never been easier!