Le 17 mars 2014 à 09:07, John <j...@coffeeonmars.com> a écrit :

> this fixed things for Safari, but all the other browsers are showing things
> pretty much wherever the spirit moves them. Is there something else I've left
> "up for grabs" in this? The whole design appears to be exploding....
>

> thanks for any clues…FYI, I validated the code
> first:http://coffeeonmars.com/W200/test/DTake_Index.html

Guess it all depends on how wide the window is…

Your wrapper:
#wrapper {
margin:0 auto;
padding:0 20px 0 20px;
max-width:940px;
border-style:dotted;
}

will be as wide as the window, and once that window is wider than 940px, the
wrapper has a fixed width.
Your social icons are positioned with an offset of 47em from the LEFT, thus
when the window is narrower than 940px, those icons will move out of the
wrapper…

solution: position them from the right…

#social {
display:inline-block; /* <—- remove this, makes no sense with an absolute
position element */
position:absolute;
top:0;
left:47em; /* <———- change this to right: 0; */
}

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh