On Mar 17, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Chris Rockwell wrote:
> Just click on (SCSS) next to CSS and it will show you the compiled code

        Well that was embarrassingly simple. :|

        I compared the converted CSS that I had before to the converted CSS
from CodePen and they are the same, so it must be a different problem I'm
having.

        If I go to that CodePen page on my iPhone, it works for me, but when I
copy and paste the code to my site, it doesn't work.  Here's a link to my page:

http://www.surfshopcart.com/responstable.html

        There doesn't appear to be any JS involved, so what could I be missing?

Thanks again,
Frank

http://www.surfshopcart.com/
Setting up shop has never been easier!