I've been building a bit of JS image switching, and now I'm trying to style it.
You can see it at http://holidaymullandiona.com.

The stationary image of the eagle in the centre column is floated right, and the text to its left wraps as required. The animated images are inside a div, which is also right floated, but for some reason I've not hit on yet, the text doesn't wrap, but runs on under the images.

The individual images of the animation are (of course) absolutely placed within their div, but I don't think that should make any difference.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please ?

Regards,

Tim

Tim Dawson
Maolbhuidhe