jun 18 2014 19:10 Hahnel, Fred (DET-MRM) <fred.hah...@mrm-mccann.com>:

> You need to use inline css with all your code.  Don't use <div> either. Or
> floats.
>
> Think 1999.
> For help: http://www.emailology.org/

Good ideas there I’m sure.

You can also forego HTML email and just use plain text or Rich Text and just
Communicate. Something some people forget is the number one to check off. IF
HTML is needed for some good reason give a link to the site.

Email should always be relevant and useful for the recipient and not try and to
do stuff email was not meant to do. Content, content, content or forget it. I
filter all my email and if you goof up one time you’re gone.