List,

We've had a report of a rendering issue on this site:

http://www.mlmic.com

The user saw a blank, blue screen ( a brand color) in current Chrome
and Opera (Mac, I believe). Also, Google Webmaster Tools "Fetch As
Google" also renders it blank blue. We have not been able to recreate
the issue except for in Google Webmaster Tools and that doesn't give
much help in troubleshooting it.

Do any of you see this issue, and if so, can you help track it down?

Thanks in advance...

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Front-End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com