You may not need to Debbie, I just wanted to mention it.  Why not add the
CSS I included to your stylesheet and see what happens on that specific
page?  If nothing, add `!important` and check again.  If that achieves your
desired effect, you can think about how best to refactor (like get rid of
the necessity for !important :)).

Chris Rockwell