On 16/08/2014 13:59, Tom Livingston wrote:
Can you use padding instead of margin and add it to .pananim?

Applied to .pananim the absolutely positioned images ignore the padding (I'm not yet sure whether that's to be expected), but if I apply it to the images it has the desired effect, I think. Thank you.
http://webadit.co.uk/hminew3/

Tim

On Saturday, August 16, 2014, Tim Dawson <t...@ramasaig.com