On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Tom Livingston <tom...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good morning fellow listers,
>
> CSS Shapes.
>
> No doubt this will be something I'm asked to do in a page layout soon. I
> was just watching this demo of a new Chrome extension:
>
> http://razvancaliman.com/writing/css-shapes-editor-chrome/
>
> A very handy thing indeed, but... my first thought when seeing the coffee
> cup layout on that page is how do you provide a fallback for that?
>
> Anyone?
>
> --

I'll add that it seems like a significant layout change or at least swap
images for ones that allow text to run over them and still allow for
legibility.
I also see modernizr being used as well. Anything else?

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Front-End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com