Hey Chris,

Are you familiar with developer tools at all? If you're using Chrome, right
click on the page and in your context menu choose "Inspect Element".  A
pane should open that shows HTML; hit the Escape Key (esc) and then click
on "tutorials" - you'll see that you're getting several 404 errors.
 Addressing those errors may help you track down the problem - I'm still
unsure what you're going for here though.

Also, when you click on "Reach Me" you'll notice that you get "undefined is
not a function".  Without digging in, I'm going to guess that you're not
pulling in the jQuery library that defines 'easeInOutBounce' - you'll want
to track down that error as well.

You should definitely take the time to get familiar with developer tools in
your browser of choice.

Without knowing more, I do think you're dealing with a JavaScript issue
rather than a CSS one.

Hope it helps,

Chris

Chris Rockwell