sep 26 2014 15:36 Crest Christopher <crestchristop...@gmail.com>:

> And are there any tools that aid in helping you know what is the first child,
> decedent children for FireFox or Chrome, as a helper tool in the beginning ?

I don’t know any that can do that specifically, but I’d imagine a javascript
plugin could yield info like that. But if you read the source code then that
should be all you need. There are plugins that prettify source code making it
easier to analyze fast.

If you’re not running the Web Developer Extension both in Chrome and Firefox (&
Opera) you should try it. It can be very helpful. The built-in developer tools
are very very good in Firefox IMHO. Less so in Chrome I think.