Le 7 oct. 2014 à 20:28, Stuff @ arnoenzerink.com <st...@arnoenzerink.com> a
écrit :

> I made a new website in which I used custom fonts.
> It works in Firefox, Opera and IE, but in Chrome the fonts default to the
> standard webfont.
>
> Not sure if I'm missing something.
>
> Website: http://www.reconnectdiscover.com
> CSS: http://www.reconnectdiscover.com/css/styles.css

No custom fonts in Safari / Firefox / Opera here (using Helvetica everywhere).

Are you sure the fonts are where your stylesheet is pointing to?
The browsers are looking for the fonts in
http://www.reconnectdiscover.com/css/css/GOTHMBOL.TTF

Note the double occurrence of 'css' in the path.

(on your server, they actually are at:
http://www.reconnectdiscover.com/css/GOTHMBOL.TTF
Note: one occurrence of 'css' in the path)

You'll need to change the URL in your @font-face blocks, like this:

@font-face {
  font-family: Gotham-Book;
  src: url("css/GOTHMBOK.TTF"); /* IE */
  src: local('Gotham-Book'), url('GOTHMBOK.TTF') format('truetype'); /* others
*/
}

BTW consider converting your fonts to WOFF, it will save you tons on download
speed:
http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fontface/generator

Philippe
--