.sample-summary is 100% width, and is holding the images down. In
Chrome dev tools, I was able to add a style to  .sample-summary as so:

width: 30%; Float:left;

and to the child <p>s, width: 100%;

The images then came up to the top of the green div.

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Front-End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | medialogic.com

#663399