Like the look – the alternating curved corners and pastel colours give a
gentle modernist feel. From a semantic level, I was confused by the black
arrows in active menu items on smaller viewports: on a large viewport it's
clear they're indicating the content, but on smaller screens when the
layout collapses to linear, they look like calls to action to indicate
nested content (subsections, or something). Might be worth hiding them on
the smaller media queries?

Regards,
Barney Carroll

barney.carr...@gmail.com