On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Crest Christopher
<crestchristop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any other device not on this specific list I'm going to forget about, this
> is quite a list as it stands. :)
> If you view pages on a Nintendo DS, sorry !
 Christopher

A sheet/styles for base styles. No MQ.

A sheet/styles that kicks in with an MQ of min-width: 30em to make any
necessary tweaks to the content.

A sheet/styles that kicks in with an MQ of min-width: 37em to make any
necessary tweaks to the content.

A sheet/styles that kicks in with an MQ of min-width: 48em to make any
necessary tweaks to the content.

A sheet/styles that kicks in with an MQ of min-width: 60em to make any
necessary tweaks to the content.

Add or remove as content dictates... etc..

This approach will allow you to code for basically any device without
worrying about slight differences in screen sizes. Trying to code for
each one will not be possible.

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Front-End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | medialogic.com

#663399