A little hard to decipher what your doing here. If I understand correctly, you
want topper and header to stay on top while scrolling except when they
encounter footer? Or section aside and footer? Should footer cover topper and
header always? Can you put up a code pen or GitHub?

Usually I set the display property for these types of things. And don't forget
to clear: both on header.

Don't know if these are your fixes but things I personally would try. If you
can put together a code pen or GitHub I could take a swing at it for you.

Best,
Karl

Sent from losPhone