Hello;

I got this error while running my contact page through the validator. The
contact form works fine, but I don’t know what this error means. Validator
cites line 230, yet the style.css is called on line 13!

My rookie experience tells me there could be some nearby un-closed tag or
similar problem which causes errors below as is so often the case.

Can anyone tell me if Element style not allowed as child of element div in this
context points me to something? There are no divs in the document head, if I’m
reading this correctly.

Thank you!

John

Here’s a pastebin of the page in question:

http://pastebin.com/B9zSx0ew <http://pastebin.com/B9zSx0ew>