Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a redesign of my online portfolio and I need an advice on proper/most effective markup of one of its parts.

The Photoshop mockup can be found here http://i.imgur.com/bCzYUXZ.jpg and the live WIP version is at http://adamambrus.com/v2/

The specific part I would like the advice on is the short CV part underneath the white header. It seems easiest to use a <table>, however I'm not sure how it is with responsivity when resized.

Relevant markup & CSS are these parts:

#################################
<header>
[...]
this is all the stuff i've done this is all the stuff i've done this is all the stuff i've done this is all ne this is all the stuff i've done this is all the stuff i've done
you can reach me here you can reach me here you can reach me here you can reach me here you can reach me here you can reach me here
  </header>
/* line 85, global.scss */
#cv, #contact { width: 40%; float: left; background-color: #222; color: white; height: 33.33%; background-color: #404; }

/* line 94, global.scss */
#cv { padding-right: 10%; }

/* line 99, global.scss */
#contact { padding-left: 10%; }