I disagree. In my own area of development things are only getting more
complicated. Will MQs evolve and become more complex? Yes. May other means
of accomplishing the same thing come to pass? Wouldn't surprise me. Will
pages be nothing but single-columns of text broken occasionally by an svg
image? Hardly.