I will have to look at my HTML tomorrow when I get back in the office.
Thanks.

--
J.C. Berry, M.A.
UI Developer

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. ?? 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended