I feel like you are going to have to set your line height, and then adjust
your margin between p elements based on that line height. I use p +
p{margin-top:x;} frequently for that.

HTH.

On Friday, August 21, 2015, Angela French <afre...@sbctc.edu> wrote:

> I am trying to tweak some lineheight in a specific div class.  I want the
> space between <p> tags to be the default for the site.  But if the content
> in the <p> tag wraps to a second line I want the space between theose lines
> to be a little less.  I thought I could achieve that with lineheight but
> it's not working.  it's affecting the space between the <p> also.
>

> Thanks for any help.
>

> Angela French

Tom Livingston | Senior Front End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | medialogic.com

#663399