I solved it, I had to use percentages instead of a combo of cover,x%, something at 2:30am I wasn't able to realize :)

Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

On Oct 11, 2015, at 10:23 PM, Crest Christopher<crestchristop...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have an issue whereas I'm using multiple background images, turning off background-cover fixes the title issue with one of the background images, but when the orientation of the screen changes to lets say, landscape, the second background is not covered ?

Reset background-cover on orientation change?

Do you have zoom: 1; in that css anywhere?
Sometimes that helps.

It tells some browsers that it (your element) has layout so the browser will do something with it.
IE needs this for example.

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm