Hi J.C.,
I noticed that

#pronet_topnav_wrapper #pronet_nav_container #pronet_nav {
        height: 41px;

The rest of your nav containers are height: 40px;
Might be the culprit.

Also, you should not need to use !important for your nav.
Check your floats and/or display: block vs. display: inline-block

inline-block will fill its container better than just block. IMEx
Something you may want on your anchor tags in your nav.

Lastly, before adding padding, check the line-height on text in your nav along
with text-align:center on the parent to give them that centering proportion.
Padding will add to the width and height of the parent container if it extends
past.

This might also might be the culprit.

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers