Hello,

actual I try to enlarge input radio and checkbox fields. I spend much
time to study technical documents and searching the internet.
The straight-lined method seems to be, to use

        input[type="radio"] {
               transform: scale(2);
               -webkit-transform: scale(2);
        }

with additional margin, if needed. In my testing case there is no
effect, if try to use a factor like 3 or 10, only the value 2 or values
between 1.0 and 2.0 shows an effect.

But the badest thing is, that some browsers (here the actual chrome
browser) shows not a fine circle but a "pixelig" enlarged image.

Is there another simple way, which really works?

Can't believe, that such a simple function is so horrible complicate.

Manfred