Even if the style for the class is empty, the element is not in it's default position as if I completely removed the class, that is what I don't understand.

Tom Livingston <mailto:tom...@gmail.com>
Sunday, May 08, 2016 1:19 PM
Sounds like you are adding a class that has styles associated with it
already.

On Sunday, May 8, 2016, Crest Christopher <crestchristop...@gmail.com>

Crest Christopher <mailto:crestchristop...@gmail.com>
Sunday, May 08, 2016 12:23 PM
When I add a class to an element which otherwise doesn't have a class, the element for which I just added the class repositions its self. How can I keep the element in the exact same position it was before adding the class ?

I've tried margins and positioning but that doesn't set the element back to it's original spot, the only way I can get it back to it's original spot is by removing the class.