> On Jul 12, 2016, at 1:13 AM, John J <cr8...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> At the link below, the name, email, subject fields don't appear to be
> obeying rules governing width as in the previous media breaks..
>
> at 360 and 320, those fields exceed the width of  their parent, rather than
> respecting padding set prior..maybe I'm missing something..if I have my
> rules set up correctly, the css should behave a certain way until told
> differently in the next media query, right?
>
> Thank you for any insight about this!
>
> John
>
> http://john-a-johnson.com/contact.php

As suggested by Peter, the box-sizing rules are messing things up (big time).

You have, on line 6 of style.css
*, *:before, *:after { box-sizing: inherit; }

That is a sledgehammer – and incredibly damaging – approach to a non-existent
problem. Remove that rule and only override the default box-sizing in a case by
case approach.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh