From: Crest Christopher
<crestchristop...@gmail.com<mailto:crestchristop...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 7:57 PM
To: Chris Williams <ch...@clwill.com<mailto:ch...@clwill.com>>
Cc: CSS-Discuss
<css-d@lists.css-discuss.org<mailto:css-d@lists.css-discuss.org>>
Subject: Re: [css-d] Style Object tag svg

I only said, it was a post to make it easier to find I understand it meant;
likes.

you can only set the properties for the entire symbol with this method. So, if
you have two paths in your symbol and want them to have different fill colors,
this won't work, but if you want all your paths to be the same, this should work
That is the problem, I cannot independently stylize different paths in the SVG
file.