Browsers already set a px size on their own, usually 16px = 1em/100%/1rem but
can be set by the user. Setting the body to 100% or 1em or 1rem is basically
setting the body to the users default size. Then any % or em or rem
measurements on elements will build off of this. So a div that is in the body
with 2em font size will actually be a 32px font and if a paragraph inside that
div has 2em font it will actually be a 64px font size. Hope that makes sense. :)

GL!

Best,
Karl

Sent from losPhone