Howdy Tom,

~~~
Friday, July 21, 2017, 12:18:41 PM (USA 'Somewhere on-the-road time-zone'),
you wrote the message that appears below.

My reply appears here and/or interspersed within your message.
~~~

> List,

> Is it possible to style the rows and columns of a css grid - the grid itself?

> I have an upcoming layout that uses what looks like a tic-tac-toe
> board - complete with the vertical and horizontal lines of said
> tic-tac-toe board - with text/icon in each grid cell.

> Not experienced with Grid yet and can't find what I'm looking for in a search.

> TIA

This may not work as a solution for you, but your 'tic-tac-toe' reminds me of
what I did on the main page here:
www.rmaba.org

Six squares, all are .png images (in order to control font).

I'll probably be adding two more squares, near future, for additional features.

Hope this helps.

G-Jim c):{-

--
Custom book-boxes: http://www.wyomerc.com/bookboxes/bookboxes.html