This is a message from CTLS-L.
Selecting "Reply" will send a message to the originator.
Selecting "Reply to All" will send a message to the entire list.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Beverley
Shirley
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 1:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [syscon-tx] Job opening for K-12 Database Consultant

Please excuse any cross posting.

The Texas State Library and Archives Commission is looking for an
experienced school librarian to coordinate and provide consultant services
for a program to provide databases to libraries in Texas public schools.
Through Rider 88, the 80th Texas Legislature has funded online research and
information resources for libraries in public schools. Through a partnership
with the Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC), Texas
Education Agency (TEA), and Education Service Center Region 20, these
resources will be provided for K-12 public school libraries. It is being
administered by the Library Resource Sharing Division of the Texas State
Library in partnership with Education Service Center Region 20.  This is an
opportunity to work with dedicated educators and librarians statewide to
provide a high-quality and responsive service in a team-based environment.
I encourage anyone interested in this position to complete an application
form.

Beverley Shirley, Division Director

Library Resource Sharing

Texas State Library and Archives Commission

(512) 463-5433      FAX (512) 936-2306

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> The Texas State Library is now accepting applications from Internal &
External applicants for the following job posting:

> Working Title: K-12 Database Consultant

> Division: Library Resources Services

> Additional Documentation Required:

> State Application for Employment, to print click on the following link

>        http://http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/jobs/stateapp(200201).doc

> Submit Supplemental Data For Application For Employment, to print click on
the following link

>        \\ricky\public\ADMIN\FORMS\Employment_Forms\Supplemental_Data.doc
<file:///\\ricky\public\ADMIN\FORMS\Employment_Forms\Supplemental_Data.doc>

> Applicant EEO Data Form, to print click on the following link

>        \\ricky\public\ADMIN\FORMS\Employment_Forms\EEODATA.doc
<file:///\\ricky\public\ADMIN\FORMS\Employment_Forms\EEODATA.doc>

page of the Library's website at  http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/jobs/

> Please contact the Human Resources office at 512- 463-5474 if you have any
questions.