From: Laurie Mahaffey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 10:20 AM
To: ctls-l
Subject: [ctls-l] 2nd Annual Schulenburg PL fall fundraising dinner

This is a message from CTLS-L.
Selecting "Reply" will send a message to the originator.
Selecting "Reply to All" will send a message to the entire list.

KICKING OFF THE FALL WITH ONE GOAL IN MIND.

RAISING FUNDS FOR A NEW SCHULENBURG PUBLIC LIBRARY!

Come one, come all to the second annual Chicken Fried Steak Dinner (yum!)

with Butter & Onion Potatoes, Coleslaw, Green Beans w/Mushroom Soup, Rolls,
& Dessert.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 4:30-6:30
p.m.

Drive through only

$6.50 per plate

Please call the library for tickets: 979-743-3345

(Editor's note: Schulenburg is within $250,000 of having raised $1.6 million
for a new library to replace the 50-year-old

Library in the Matula home in Schulenburg. Their Steering Committee has done
a wonderful job in tapping local donors and other Texas foundations.

They have just a little way more to go.)

Laurie

Laurie Mahaffey, Deputy Director

Central Texas Library System, Inc.

1005 West 41st Street