  From: Angela Palmer
  To: ctls-l@ctls.net
  Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 12:22 PM
  Subject: [ctls-l] Graphic Novel Question

This is a message from CTLS-L.
Selecting "Reply" will send a message to the originator.
Selecting "Reply to All" will send a message to the entire list.

Hello Everyone:

  We have just purchased our first batch of graphic novels for youth but we are
unsure of how to best catalog them based on age (i.e. JF vs. YA) and we are
wondering how other libraries handle graphic novels.

  Do any of you separate them out by "age" (for lack of a better term) or do
you keep them all together in one area?

  Any helpful hints are very much appreciated!

  Angela

  Angela K. Palmer

  Bee Cave Public Library

  4000 Galleria Parkway