This is a message from CTLS-L.
* Selecting "Reply" will send a message to the originator.
* Selecting "Reply to All" will send a message to the entire list.
* Message size including attachments is limited to 100KB.

I have Vista at home and I like it (and a lot of people DO NOT like it).
But, the pull down menus, toolbars, and other layouts are all radically
different. I think that until there are more users out there using 2007,
it would be better to wait. A bigger problem may be in getting 2003. We
just tried to get Visio 2003 through the State contract, and have to get
2007 as licenses for 2003 were no longer available.

If you roll out 2007, PLEASE train your staff first. Some things are in
strange places, and using the right button on the mouse has become more
important as common commands are more quickly accessed through the right
mouse button.

Finally, the public will need to be reminded to save in the appropriate
format. The 2007 series defaults, as with most MS new programs, are not
backward compatible unless saved in the earlier formats.

Dale

Dale L. Ricklefs, Library Director
216 E. Main Street, Round Rock, TX  78664
512-218-7010; fax: 218-7061; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.roundrocktexas.gov/library. Please note that our city has
instituted a spam blocking program. Some business-related mails are
being blocked or you may receive an erroneous "mailbox full" type of
message. If I have not responded to your email (and I almost always do),
please resend to my personal account at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
Foreign emails, hotmail accounts, and some yahoo and .org accounts are
the common extensions being blocked. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

* Selecting "Reply" will send a message to the originator.
* Selecting "Reply to All" will send a message to the entire list.
* Message size including attachments is limited to 100KB.
We don't have it yet, but some of our patrons are having problems
opening up Word documents that they had composed in Office 07 and cannot
open on our computers.

Sarah Whited
Technical Services Librarian
Cedar Park Public Library