From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Monique Lee
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 3:31 PM
To: 'Langenkamp, Stephanie'; ctls-l@ctls.net
Cc: 'Schimelman, Ashley'; 'Smith,Susan'; 'Insley,Diane'
Subject: Re: [ctls-l] cheap, cheap reusable library tote bags

This is a message from CTLS-L.
* Selecting "Reply" will send a message to the originator.
* Selecting "Reply to All" will send a message to the entire list.
* Message size including attachments is limited to 100KB.

This sounds like a great idea, Stephanie!

Over the next few days, I can take a look at state contracts that are posted
to see if there is already a "template" for this type of material request
out there, or, if not, possibly identify a vendor who could provide these
totes for a discount(ed) price.

Anyone who is interested in this idea, please respond to the CTLS e-mail
list so that I can get a general idea as to the quantities that we're
looking at.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays y'all!

 Monique D. Lee
Office Coordinator/Purchasing Agent
Central Texas Library System, Inc.

1005 West 41st Street, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78756
Phone: (512) 583-0704 - FAX: (512) 583-0709