-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan
Bennett
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 8:33 AM
To: TexShare Courier List (E-mail); TexShare Users List (E-mail)
Subject: [texshare-users] Deep in the Heart of Texas - 8th
TexShareInterlibrary Loan Workshop

Deep in the Heart of Texas - 8th TexShare Interlibrary Loan Workshop

The 8th TexShare Interlibrary Loan Workshop is fast approaching on February
15, 2008.  The workshop has great speakers scheduled as well as a
pre-workshop to be held on February 14th.  For an agenda and to register, go
to http://www.texshare.edu/ill-courier/8thworkshop/index.html  Be sure to
register soon for the workshop and pre-workshop.  To reserve a room at the
Crowne Plaza, call them directly 512-323-5466 and ask for Reservations
between 8a-5p Monday-Friday and tell them you are with the TexShare ILL
Workshop - group code TSK

This year we are fortunate to have sponsors.  The Gold Sponsors are OCLC who
is sponsoring our lunch break; Amigos, providing registration support; and
Relais International.  Our Silver Sponsor is Texpress Packages who will be
providing some wonderful door prizes.  The sponsors will also have a booth
to allow you a chance to talk with them as well as Indus MIS, Inc.  In
addition, Relais International will be having a presentation at their booth
at 12:30.

Come for the workshop and stay for the weekend.  If you will be staying at
the Crowne Plaza, they will honor the state rate through the weekend.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sue

Sue Bennett
TexNet Coordinator
Texas State Library and Archives Commission - IKM
1201 Brazos
PO Box 12927
Austin, TX  78711-2927
(512) 463-5406    Fax:  FAX (512) 936-2306
[EMAIL PROTECTED]