  From: Judy Duer
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; CTLS Discussion Group
  Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 3:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [ctls-l] ILL policies

  This is a message from CTLS-L.
  * Selecting "Reply" will send a message to the originator.
  * Selecting "Reply to All" will send a message to the entire list.
  * Message size including attachments is limited to 100KB.

  We do not charge a fee for the service, but we do ask the patron to pay
  for the postage back to the lending library. We just charge what it
  actually costs to return it (using the rate they paid to get it to us).
  Most people don't seem to have a problem with this, although there's
  always a few who want to tell us how their old library did it for free!

  Judy Duer
  Library Director
  Temple (TX) Public Library
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]