Passing it on again...
Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan
Bennett
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 9:07 AM
To: TexShare Courier List (E-mail); TexShare Users List (E-mail)
Subject: [texshare-users] TexShare ILL Workshop

Register now for the TexShare ILL Workshop.  The workshop will be held
February 15, 2008.  We have an exciting agenda planned.  Joyce Sparks from
the University of Texas - Austin will kick of the workshop giving us tips on
planning and organizing to help us to be more efficient.  Also, the team
from Bibliographic Research will speak on the results of the Statewide
Interlibrary Loan Study.  This is your chance to ask questions and provide
input.  OCLC will be presenting on new and exciting changes they have in
store.  And don't forget the vendors and door prizes.

This year additional sessions will also be held the day prior to the
workshop, February 14th.  An ILLiad Usersgroup meeting is planned, Clio
training and ILL 101 training.

Register online at
http://www.texshare.edu/ill-courier/8thworkshop/index.html

Also, be sure to reserve your hotel room at the Crowne Plaza.  The Hotel is
holding rooms for the workshop at the State rate but any rooms not reserved
by January 24th will be released.  Information on reserving your hotel go to
the Workshop website.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Hope to see you there!

Sue

Sue Bennett
TexNet Coordinator
Texas State Library and Archives Commission - IKM
1201 Brazos
PO Box 12927
Austin, TX  78711-2927
(512) 463-5406    Fax:  FAX (512) 936-2306
[EMAIL PROTECTED]