Just a reminder that we have a very important CTLS Membership meeting next
Friday, January 25th at Georgetown Public Library, starting at 9am, with
coffee and registration. Among other things, we will be discussing the next
biennium, FY 2010 and 2011. After the Friends luncheon, Lou Anders, PYR
Books Editorial Director, will be covering weighty matters having to do with
the future of the universe. He'll be making an assessment of the top writers
in Science Fiction and Fantasy - past and future.

Don't miss this opportunity to wear your Star Trek outfit!

Parking at the Georgetown Library on Jan. 25th: the parking lot will
probably fill to capacity that day, so Eric has arranged to use a Williamson
County (gravel) lot across the street from the library, at the corner of 8th
and MLK. Eric will make sure signs are posted on the lot, letting CTLS
members know they can park there.

SECRET REGISTRATION METHOD: If you haven't registered by mail or online,
please do it today! (when registering online, click on The "Fast Forward
Science Fiction" workshop or any other workshop. Then Click on "register"
When the drop-down menu appears, select "Winter Membership Meeting" THEN you
can register! Sorry about that.

Jennifer Patterson