From: Jan Steele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 4:46 PM
To: 'Jennifer Patterson'; Barbara Hathaway; 'CTLS Discussion Group'
Subject: RE: [ctls-l] Tax forms

We order our forms using the IRS 8635 form, too.  I ordered forms in
September 2007 for this year.  It is a very important and widely used
service.  We have AARP volunteer tax preparers here every Wednesday from
Feb. 6 until April 9.  We usually have waiting lists of people every
week.
It certainly brings new people into our library.

Jan Steele
Librarian/Director
Lago Vista Community Library
5803 Thunderbird, Suite 40