CORRECTION - An opportunity that might be of interest - the URL should have
an 'e" in it - http://www.icanefile.org/

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher
Jowaisas
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [syscon-tx] FW: [ctls-l] FW: I-CAN! E-File Training

"I-CAN!T E-file can help you file your taxes for FREE. There is no income
limit to use I-CAN!T E-file. Just answer simple questions on each screen and
print your completed tax return. I-CAN!T E-file can also e-file
(electronically file) your return to the IRS (and your state if applicable).
"

The FAQ is pretty comprehensive on the organization, the process, and the
Earned Income Tax Credit - http://www.icanefile.org/faq.asp

See details below for the webinar this Thursday  -Chris