From: Christopher Jowaisas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:01 AM

Subject: ILL Task Force web site

Hello all - Someone had asked me about where to find additional information

on the ILL Task Force.  I cannot remember who that was so I am sending this

out to everyone.  If your members have any questions about the ILL Task

Force, this is the page for information:

http://www.texshare.edu/apps/illstudytaskforce/

If they have any questions about the ILL study in general, remember that

they can access the study itself at the following link:

http://www.texshare.edu/apps/illstudy2008/index.php

Thanks- Chris

Chris Jowaisas

Administrator, Library System Grants & TANG

Library Development Division

Texas State Library & Archives Commission

512.936.2236 - 512.463.8800 (fax)

800.252.9386 (in Texas)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]