Here's a spreadsheet.Thanks, Judith

Jennifer

  _____

From: Judith Maiewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 4:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Spreadsheet

Dear Jennifer

Attached is the spreadsheet the we use at the Elgin Public Library. I hope
it is helpful to Betsy.

Judith Ann Maiewski
Elgin Public Library
404 North Main Street
Elgin, Texas 78621
512-281-5678
This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of
the addressee(s).  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible
for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying
to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter.
Thank you.