-Caveat Lector-

>Regarding that sound bite e-mail that might refer to DI  and Dodi -- what
>is being said on it? Can someone provide a transcript. I couldn't
>understand it all.

It's very hard to  make out. I thought it said something about Harrods being closed
down? It certainly sounded very suspicious. The voice seemed to be confirming that
something had been carried out? I don't know, maybe i'm wrong.

I know for a fact that M.A.R.K. is currently writing a book concerning the death of
Diana and as well as this anonymous phone message, many strange things have been
happening to him. M.A.R.K., if you are reading this please can you elaborate on your
recent e-mail when you said 'life is becoming increasingly difficult of late, i cannot
continue with the book for a while'.

Richard B.